cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Sasha Dolgy <sdo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create data model from RDBMS ERD
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 16:48:45 GMT
you can create the inverted index in the same CF ... just means you
would have potentially lots more rows ...

do you have a use-case or hypothetical you can share?  if not ... here's one.

http://code.google.com/p/oauth-php  it has an RDBMs suggested
model.... http://oauth-php.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/library/store/mysql/mysql.sql

how would you model that? self serving as it's my plan today / tomorrow ....