cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Damien Picard <picard.dam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra Clients for Java
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 08:17:21 GMT
Hi,

I use Cassandra with Pelops on a GWT/Java project. You are right in the fact
that you have to write boiler plate code : threre is no driver to use Pelops
or Cassandra with GWT's RequestFactory.
But, in my case I use standards GWT-RPC as services, and the DTOs are
persisted onto Cassandra with Pelops (furthermore, my application needs some
server push and RequestFactory can not provide that).

All my project is build under Maven and there is no issue to use Cassandra,
Pelops and GWT together., quite the contrary !

Hope this could help you.

--
Damien Picard
Axeiya Services : http://axeiya.com/