cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Utku Can Top├žu <u...@topcu.gen.tr>
Subject Re: last record rowId
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:16:58 GMT
As far as I can tell, this functionality doesn't exist.

However you can use such a method to insert the rowId into another column
within a seperate row, and request the latest column.
I think this would work for you. However every insert would need a get
request, which I think would be performance issue somehow.

Regards,
Utku