cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Chris Burroughs <chris.burrou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 99.999% uptime - Operations Best Practices?
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 18:47:57 GMT
On 06/23/2011 01:56 PM, Les Hazlewood wrote:
> Is there a roadmap or time to 1.0?  Even a ballpark time (e.g next year 3rd
> quarter, end of year, etc) would be great as it would help me understand
> where it may lie in relation to my production rollout.

The C* devs are rather strongly inclined against putting too much
meaning in version numbers.  The next major release might be called 1.0.
Or maybe it won't.  Either way it won't be different code or support
from something called 0.9 or 10.0.

September 8th is the feature freeze for the next major release.