cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Victor K." <victor.kabde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: solandra or pig or....?
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 19:04:12 GMT
If I may ask Sasha, what exactly are you trying to achieve using SolR
(or Solandra, I guess it's about the same) ?
Because from what I understood of your problem you need to do statistics
on your matches, players etc... Or do you just want to retrieve
information that are already been computed ?
If it is the first thing you are trying to achieve (data aggregation,
statistics, etc...) SolR won't be of a big use because it is not meant
to do statistics. If you want to achieve the second then SolR is just
the tool for you.