cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading Keyspace from YAML in 0.8
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 16:17:06 GMT
In 0.8 (and 0.7) you can have a script that you create that you can run on the CLI that creates
your schema.  We create something like a ddl file and run it on a new cluster.  You just pass
it to the cli with -f <file.txt>.

On Jun 3, 2011, at 11:14 AM, Paul Loy wrote:

> We embed cassandra in our app. When we first load a cluster, we specify one node in the
cluster as the seed node. This node installs the schema using StorageService.instance.loadKeyspacesFromYAML().
This call has disappeared in 0.8.