cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: PHP CQL Driver
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 07:17:36 GMT
Cool, this may be a better discussion for the client-dev list
http://www.mail-archive.com/client-dev@cassandra.apache.org/

I would start by turning up the server logging to DEBUG and watching your update / select
queries.

Cheers
-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 26 May 2011, at 16:15, Kwasi Gyasi - Agyei wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have manged to generate thrift interface for php along with implementing auto-loading
of both Cassandra and thrift core class.

> However during my testing the only query that works as expected is the create keyspace
cql query... all other queries don't do or return any results nor do they throw exceptions
even in try catch statement I get nothing.