cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: suggestion: sstable2json to ignore TTL
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 22:26:59 GMT
Click on Submit Patch then it should get noticed as the committers go through the patch list.
And / Or update the comments to get it back into the activity stream

If you need a hand with updating the 0.8 patch let me know.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 6 May 2011, at 02:40, Timo Nentwig wrote:

> On Apr 27, 2011, at 16:59, Timo Nentwig wrote:
>
>> On Apr 27, 2011, at 16:52, Edward Capriolo wrote:
>>
>>> The method being private is not a deal-breaker.While not good software
>>> engineering practice you can copy and paste the code and renamed the
>>> class SSTable2MyJson or whatever.
>>
>> Sure I can do this but I'd like to have it just available in the distro (incl. a
script I can simply call).

> Just read that the json format changed in 0.8. That's why I don't want to copy code...
unfortunately nobody cares about CASSANDRA-2582, so if I can do anything to help pls. tell
me.