cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <>
Subject Re: Counter Column family Cassandra 0.8 PHP Support ?
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 10:57:32 GMT
I'm not a php type person, but I can help a little with thrift.

Install thrift 0.6 and then run this in the interface/ directory of the cassandra source...

thrift --gen php cassandra.thrift

You should end up with the interface/gen-php/

Hope that helps.

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer

On 17 May 2011, at 11:26, bhanu choudhary wrote:

> I am using counters to read the counts on my website dynamically. I am looking for phpcassandra
client(?) that supports counters natively. I was looking if any PHP developer could give me
a lead in generating the PHP client code required using thrift.
> Thanks in advance!

View raw message