cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Utku Can Topçu <u...@topcu.gen.tr>
Subject Re: Corrupted Counter Columns
Date Sat, 28 May 2011 12:41:27 GMT
Hello,

Actually I did not have the patience to discover more on what's going on. I
had to drop the CF and start from scratch.

Even though there were no writes to those particular columns, while reading
at CL.ONE
there was a 50% chance that
- The query returned the correct value (51664)
- The query returned a non-sense value (18651001) (I say this is non-sense
because the there were not more than 52K increment requests and all
increments are actually +1 increments)

Aftet starting from scratch; I'm writing with CL.ONE and reading with
CL.QUORUM. Things seems to work fine.