cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Sameer Farooqui <cassandral...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: installing cassandra on ec2 boxes
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 18:19:52 GMT
Hi Anurag,

We're using an elastic IP for the seed address (public DNS name should also
work) and using the private IP (10.255.x.x) for the listen address.

As you're getting started, you may also find this blog that my team put
together helpful:

https://sites.google.com/a/techlabs.accenture.com/cassandra/

- Sameer