cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building from source from behind firewall since Maven switch?
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 06:38:25 GMT
-autoproxy worked for me when I write the original patch

but as I no longer work for the company where I wrote the patch, I don't
have a firewall to deal with

worst case you might have to create a ~/.m2/settings.xml with the proxy
details... if that is the case can you raise a jira in MANTTASKS (which is
at jira.codehaus.org for hysterical reasons)

- Stephen

---
screen