cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Maki Watanabe <watanabe.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to invoke getNaturalEndpoints with jconsole?
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 15:08:10 GMT
I wrote a small JMX client to invoke getNaturalEndpoints.
It works fine at my test environment, but throws NPE for keyspace we
will use for our application (both 0.7.5).
Does anyone know quick resolution of that before I setting up
cassandra on eclipse to inspect what happens :)

thanks

Exception in thread "main" javax.management.RuntimeMBeanException:
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.rethrow(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:877)
[snip]
	at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector$RemoteMBeanServerConnection.invoke(RMIConnector.java:993)
	at my.test.getNaturalEndpoints.main(getNaturalEndpoints.java:32)
	at org.apache.cassandra.db.Table.createReplicationStrategy(Table.java:266)
	at org.apache.cassandra.db.Table.<init>(Table.java:212)
	at org.apache.cassandra.db.Table.open(Table.java:106)
	at org.apache.cassandra.service.StorageService.getNaturalEndpoints(StorageService.java:1497)
[snip]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)

--
w3m