cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Naryshkin <konstant...@a-bb.net>
Subject Making a custom Cassandra RPM
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 19:01:46 GMT
I want to create a custom RPM of Cassandra (so I can deploy it pre-configured). There is an
RPM in the source tree, but it does not contain any details of the setup required to create
the RPM (what files should I have where). I have tried to run rpmbuild -bi on the spec file
and I am getting the following error:

/root/rpmbuild/BUILD/apache-cassandra-0.8.0-beta1-src/build.xml:187: name, file or resource
attribute of typedef is undefined

In case you were wondering what line 187 is, it is part of the maven-ant-tasks-init target
and is:
<typedef uri="antlib:org.apache.maven.artifact.ant" classpathref="maven-ant-tasks.classpath"
/>