cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Ali Ahsan <ali.ah...@panasiangroup.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra causing very high load on CPU's 0.6.3
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 16:56:18 GMT

> It is indeed advised to use sunjdk as openjdk is a bit behind as far
> as bug fixes are
> concerned.
>
> Moreover, 0.6.3 is pretty old now and we do have fixed a number of
> issue related to
> load spikes, so before investigating further the best advice I can
> give you is to upgrade
> (either to 0.6.13 if you really feel like staying on 0.6, or to 0.7.5).

Thanks let me discussed that with my team.How many changes and where do
we need.

--
S.Ali Ahsan

Senior System Engineer

e-Business (Pvt) Ltd

49-C Jail Road, Lahore, P.O. Box 676
Lahore 54000, Pakistan

Tel: +92 (0)42 3758 7140 Ext. 128

Mobile: +92 (0)345 831 8769

Fax: +92 (0)42 3758 0027

Email: ali.ahsan@panasiangroup.com

www.ebusiness-pg.com

www.panasiangroup.com

Confidentiality: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential
and/or privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person
use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error
or virus-free. We do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.