cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Chris Burroughs <chris.burrou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Index interval tuning
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 12:04:38 GMT
On 05/10/2011 10:24 PM, aaron morton wrote:
> What version and what were the values for RecentBloomFilterFalsePositives and BloomFilterFalsePositives
?

> The bloom filter metrics are updated in SSTableReader.getPosition() the only slightly
odd thing I can see is that we do not count a key cache hit a a true positive for the bloom
filter. If there were a lot of key cache hits and a few false positives the ratio would be
wrong. I'll ask around, does not seem to apply to Hectors case though.

0.7.1  No key cache.

BloomFilterFalsePositives: 48130
Read Count: 153973494
RecentBloomFilterFalsePositives: 4, 1, 2, 0, 0, 1