I think if i can keep a single sstable file in a proper size, the hot data/index files may be able to fit into memory at least in some occasions.

In my use case, I want to use cassandra for storage of a large amount of log data.
There will be multiple nodes, and each node has 10*2TB disks to hold as much data as possible, ideally 20TB (about 100 billion rows) in one node.
Reading operations will be much less than writing. A reading latency within 1 second is acceptable.

Is it possible? Do you have advice on this design?
Thank you.

Sheng