cassandra-user mailing list archives

From tinhuty he <>
Subject cluster IP question and Jconsole?
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 19:46:30 GMT
I have followed the description here

to created 5 instances of cassandra in one CentOS 5.5 machine. using
nodetool shows the 5 nodes are all running fine.

Note the 5 nodes are using IP to I understand
is pointing to local server, but how about to looks to
me that they are not valid IP? how come all 5 nodes are working ok?

Another question. I have installed MX4J in instance on port 8081.
I am able to connect to http://server:8081/ from the browser. However how do
I connect using Jconsole that was installed in another windows
machines?(since my CentOS5.5 doesn't have X installed, only SSH allowed).

View raw message