cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Sasha Dolgy <sdo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: advice for EC2 deployment
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 13:35:26 GMT
so can you not simply leverage a strategy that replicates data between
"racks" and at some point in the future when you move to multi-dc
upgrade the replication strategy to maintain the current replication
and add in some replication between DC's ... ?

i'll go re-read your posts to see if you've already tried this.  I
vaguely remember Ellis saying it's not a good idea to switch
NetworkTopologyStrategy ...