cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Kirk Peterson <necrobi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedding Cassandra in Java code w/o using ports
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 03:32:15 GMT
Not sure, but I've been playing with running cassandra in the same VM as an
HTTP server for a pet project of mine, using a similar technique as the one
found in the Solandra  project. It does use ports on localhost,
but hopefully gives you an idea of embedding cassandra (no clue if its a
good idea or not yet, still playing with it myself).

cheers,
-kirk

https://github.com/tjake/Solandra

--