cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Ed Anuff ...@anuff.com>
Subject Re: Problem with UUID
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 19:58:14 GMT
Hmm, if you're really doing this, you're not getting a time uuid:

 UUID timeUUID = getTimeUUID().randomUUID();

That call to randomUUID() is invoking the static randomUUID() method
in java.util.UUID which is generating a non-time random uuid.  I'm not
sure why you're getting that error message though.

Ed