cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: CF config for Stress Test
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2011 01:33:57 GMT
If you just want to benchmark the cluster it wont matter too much, though I would set keys_cached
to 0 and increate memtable throughput to 64 or 128. If you are testing to get a better idea
for your app then use similar settings to your app.

keys_cahced is the number of keys

for concurrent_readers and concurrent_writers see the comments in cong/cassandra.yaml.

I could not find this KS definition in the hector code base so not sure why they chose those
values.

Aaron