cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Dan Washusen <...@reactive.org>
Subject Re: RE: batch_mutate failed: out of sequence response
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 21:28:11 GMT
Pelops uses a single connection per operation from a pool that is backed by Apache Commons
Pool (assuming you're using Cassandra 0.7). I'm not saying it's perfect but it's NOT sharing
a connection over multiple threads.

Dan Hendry mentioned that he sees these errors. Is he also using Pelops? From his comment
about retrying I'd assume not...

--
Dan Washusen