cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Ali Ahsan <ali.ah...@panasiangroup.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra monitoring tool
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 18:22:01 GMT
Yes same host,I will test this with my developer team  and let you know
more on it.

--
S.Ali Ahsan

Senior System Engineer

e-Business (Pvt) Ltd

49-C Jail Road, Lahore, P.O. Box 676
Lahore 54000, Pakistan

Tel: +92 (0)42 3758 7140 Ext. 128

Mobile: +92 (0)345 831 8769

Fax: +92 (0)42 3758 0027

Email: ali.ahsan@panasiangroup.com

www.ebusiness-pg.com

www.panasiangroup.com

Confidentiality: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential
and/or privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person
use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error
or virus-free. We do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.