cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Héctor Izquierdo Seliva <izquie...@strands.com>
Subject RE: batch_mutate failed: out of sequence response
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 15:17:53 GMT
Update with more info:

I'm still running into problems. Now I don't write more than 100 columns
at a time, and I'm having lots of Stop-the-world gc pauses.

I'm writing into three column families, with memtable_operations = 0.3
and memtable_throughput = 64. There is now swapping, and full GCs are taking around 5 seconds.
I'm running cassandra with a heap of 8 GB. Should I tune this somehow?

Is any of this wrong?