cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Anurag Gujral <anurag.guj...@gmail.com>
Subject error connecting to cassandra 0.7.3
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 09:06:11 GMT
I am using the following code to create my client.

 tr = new TSocket(url, port);
TProtocol proto = new TBinaryProtocol(tr);
 client = new Cassandra.Client(proto);
  client.set_keyspace(this.keyspace);

I am getting the errors I mentioned below
Thanks
Anurag

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anurag Gujral <anurag.gujral@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 1:26 AM
Subject: error connecting to cassandra 0.7.3
To: user@cassandra.apache.org

I am using cassandra-0.7.3 and thrift-0.0.5,I wrote a java client using
thrift 0.0.5 when I try to connect to
local cassandra server I get the following error
ERROR com.bluekai.cassandra.validation.ValidationThread  - Failed to connect
to 127.0.0.1.
org.apache.thrift.transport.TTransportException: Cannot write to null
outputStream

I am able to connect to the local cassandra server using cassandra-cli
though

Any suggestions
Thanks
Anurag