cassandra-user mailing list archives

From A J <s5a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: International language implementations
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 21:54:02 GMT
Example, taobao.com is a chinese online bid site. All data is chinese
and they use Mongodb successfully.
Are there similar installations of cassandra where data is non-latin ?

I know in theory, it should all work as cassandra has full utf-8
support. But unless there are real implementations, you cannot be sure
of the issues related to storing,sorting etc..

Regards.