cassandra-user mailing list archives

From A J <>
Subject Network Topology Strategy error
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 19:52:27 GMT
using latest cassandra (0.7.2). I want to try out Network Topology Strategy.

Following is related setting in cassandra.yaml
endpoint_snitch: org.apache.cassandra.locator.PropertyFileSnitch

I have four nodes. Set them accordingly in ./conf/

I create a ks as:
create keyspace ks1 with replication_factor=1 and

When I try to insert, get the following error:
set cf1['A']['c1']='xyz';
ERROR 19:21:58,081 Internal error processing insert
java.lang.AssertionError: invalid response count 1 for replication factor 0

Please suggest what could be going on ?
has two DCs. Why am I still getting the error ?

Thanks for any suggestions.

View raw message