cassandra-user mailing list archives

From ಕರಿಯ <misapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: debugging cassandra with eclipse Helios
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 14:03:01 GMT
Following the instructions should give you an error free build  and setup
the project in eclipse.

Otherwise, try something as follows:
Once the project is checked-out, try running just the following ant targets
and once the project has been stably built then choose required targets:
*clean, gen-cli-grammar, gen-cql-grammar, avro-generate, build,
generate-eclipse-files, build-subprojects, test, jar*

Regards,
ಕರಿಯ