cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Jürgen Link" <juergen.l...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: cant seem to figure out secondary index definition
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 18:22:14 GMT
Hi Jonathan,
as Roland is already out of office, I'd like to jump in.
Maybe this somehow got lost in the moddle of this thread, indexing works
fine in our "real" cassandra cluster.
For our test cases, we use an embedded cassandra instance, which is
configured via yaml.
In case indexes cannot be defined via yaml (for embedded instances), is
there a more preferred way to do so?

Cheers
Jürgen

Am 04.03.2011 19:15, schrieb Jonathan Ellis:
> On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 10:09 AM, Roland Gude<roland.gude@yoochoose.com>  wrote:
>> Hi again,
>>
>> I am still suffering from this error (which severely limits testability for me right
now). Doesn't anybody have an idea, why IndexSliceQueries work if the index is created with
cassandra-cli and why it does not if the index is created with cassandra.yaml?