cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Shu Zhang <szh...@mediosystems.com>
Subject Keyspace additions are not replicated to one node in the cluster
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 00:25:10 GMT
Hi, a node in my cassandra cluster will not accept keyspace additions applied to other nodes.
In its logs, it says:

DEBUG [MigrationStage:1] 2011-02-15 15:39:57,995 DefinitionsUpdateResponseVerbHandler.java
(line 71) Applying AddKeyspace from {X}
DEBUG [MigrationStage:1] 2011-02-15 15:39:57,995 DefinitionsUpdateResponseVerbHandler.java
(line 79) Migration not applied Previous version mismatch. cannot apply.

My cassandra nodes' version is 0.7-rc4.

Does anyone know how I can recover from this problem? I'm fine with this node being synced
to whatever data definition is defined on the rest of the cluster.

Thanks,
Shu