cassandra-user mailing list archives

From <shan...@accenture.com>
Subject py_stress error in Cassandra 0.7
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 20:53:18 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to get the py_stress to work in Cassandra 0.7. I keep getting this error:

ubuntu@ip-10-114-85-218:~/apache-cassandra-0.7.0/contrib/py_stress$ python stress.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "stress.py", line 520, in <module>
    make_keyspaces()
  File "stress.py", line 185, in make_keyspaces
    cfams = [CfDef(keyspace='Keyspace1', name='Standard1', column_metadata=colms),
NameError: global name 'CfDef' is not defined

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Shan (Susie) Lu,  Analyst
Accenture Technology Labs - Silicon Valley
cell  +1 425.749.2546
email shan.lu@accenture.com<mailto:charles.nebolsky@accenture.com>