cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Victor Kabdebon <victor.kabde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra memory consumption
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 14:49:39 GMT
Yes I didn't see there was 2 different parameters. I was personally setting
( in cassandra 0.6.6 ) MemTableThoughputInMB, but I don't know what
BinaryMemtableThroughtputInMB is.

And I take this opportunity to ask a question :
If you have a small amount of data per key so that your memtable is maybe a
few Ko big. Is the memory footprint of the memtable going to be
MemTableThoughputInMB mb or few Ko + overhead ?

Ruslan I have seen your question in the other mail and I have the same
problem. How many CF do you have ?