cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Aklin_81 <asdk...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I implement text based searching for the data/entities/items stored in Cassandra ?
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2011 11:57:07 GMT
I would like to text search for some of Entities/items stored in the
database through an AJAX powered application...Such that the user
starts typing and he can get the hints & suggested items. This is
implemented in SQL databases using the LIKE, is it possible to anyhow
implement this in an application powered by cassandra ?

How do I go forward to implement this feature, very much required for my case?

Would I have to consider a MySQL DB for implementing this particular
feature there, and rest in Cassandra ?

Thanks
-Asil