cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: get_range_slices and tombstones
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 16:59:48 GMT
You can't create a row with no columns without tombstones being
involved somehow. :)

There's no distinction between "a row with no columns because the
individual columns were removed," and "a row with no columns because
the row was removed."  the latter is just a more efficient expression
of the former.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra