cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Peter Schuller <peter.schul...@infidyne.com>
Subject Re: Deleted columns still coming back; CASSANDRA-{1748,1837} alive in 0.6.x?
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 00:07:18 GMT
> Yes, we failed to run nodetool repair for quite a while and I believe it
> might have been our situation that prompted the addition of that info to the
> wiki :-)

So is it correct then that nowadays, you hope to not be violating the
repair frequency requirement but you're still seeing data pop up since
after the point at which you "fixed" this?

One thing is: I presume you have the daily job running the repair. Is
it possible some of those have somehow failed? If the repair is daily
and grace is 2 days, even a single sporadic repair may cause a
violation of the repair interval requirement.

--
/ Peter Schuller