cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Kallin Nagelberg <kallin.nagelb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cassandra as session store
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 18:48:36 GMT
Hmm, looking at redis now. The built in time to live functionality
would be nice to have..

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 1:34 PM, Colin Vipurs <zodiaczx6@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wouldn't something like Redis be a better fit than Cassandra?
>
> On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 6:16 PM, Tong Zhu <Tong.Zhu@rms.com> wrote:
>> If it is a really session data, which will be active for a short time, a few hours,
and it is OK to lose them, memcached is a better solution. I were using it when I was in Yahoo.

>> Tong

and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
intended recipient), and have received this message in error, any use, disclosure or distribution
is strictly prohibited.   If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to the e-mail and permanently deleting the message from your computer
and/or storage system.