cassandra-user mailing list archives

From abhinav prakash rai <abhinav....@gmail.com>
Subject performance degradation in cluster
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 07:37:32 GMT
First time I tun single instance of Cassandra and my application on a system
(16GB ram and 8 core), the time taken was 480sec.

When I added one more system ,(means this time I was running 2 instance
of Cassandra in cluster) and running application from single client , I
found time taken in increased to 1000sec.   And I also found that that data
distribution was also very odd on both system (in one system data were about
2.5GB and another were 140MB).

Is any configuration require while running Cassandra in a cluster other than
adding seeds ?

hanks & Regards,
abhinav