cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Partitioning
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 19:55:52 GMT
You can using the Network Topology Strategy see
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/Operations?highlight=(topology)|(network)#Network_topology

and NetworkTopologyStrategy in the  conf/cassandra.yaml file.

You can control the number of replicas to each DC.

Also look at conf/cassandra-topology.properties for information on how to tell cassandra about
your network topology.

Aaron