cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Vivek Mishra <vivek.mis...@impetus.co.in>
Subject ORM over Cassandra
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 19:00:18 GMT
I understand that currently GORA is under development for release of ORM over Cassandra/HBase.

Recently tried to develop some apps using Kundera.

It may be worth looking into:

http://code.google.com/p/kundera/.

IT is JPA complined annotation based framework.

For the same. recently it is extended for Support of ORM over HBase too.

Anybody aware of anything else?

Vivek

Impetus to Present Big Data -- Analytics Solutions and Strategies at TDWI World Conference
(Feb 13-18) in Las Vegas.We are also bringing cloud experts together at CloudCamp, Delhi on
Feb 12. CloudCamp is an unconference where early adopters of Cloud Computing technologies
exchange ideas.

Click http://www.impetus.com to know more.

or interference.