cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Vivek Mishra <vivek.mis...@impetus.co.in>
Subject RE: CQL
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 11:00:17 GMT
Thanks Eric.
I am able to make it running.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Evans [mailto:eevans@rackspace.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 9:34 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: CQL

On Wed, 2011-02-02 at 06:57 +0000, Vivek Mishra wrote:
> I am trying to run CQL from a java client and facing one issue.
> Keyspace is passed as null. When I execute "Use Keyspace1" followed by
> my "Select query" it is still not working.

Can you provide some minimal sample code that demonstrates the problem you're seeing?

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com

Impetus to Present Big Data -- Analytics Solutions and Strategies at O'Reilly Strata Conference
(Feb 1-3) in Santa Clara, CA. Our Big Data technology evangelist to speak on 'Deriving Intelligence
From Large Data - Using Hadoop and Applying Analytics'.

Impetus to organize and host CloudCamp, Delhi on Feb 12. CloudCamp is an unconference where
early adopters of Cloud Computing technologies exchange ideas.

Click http://www.impetus.com to know more.

or interference.