cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Vivek Mishra <vivek.mis...@impetus.co.in>
Subject CQL
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 06:57:42 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to run CQL from a java client and facing one issue. Keyspace is passed as null.
When I execute "Use Keyspace1" followed by my "Select query" it is still not working.

Any suggestion will be a great help.

Regards,
Vivek Mishra

For updates on our latest innovations in supporting great software products in Mobile Computing,
Large Data, Cloud Computing, SaaS and Social Media & Analytics, follow us on www.twitter.com/impetuscalling.
OR
Click http://www.impetus.com to know more.

or interference.