cassandra-user mailing list archives

From William R Speirs <bill.spe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cassandra as session store
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 20:56:57 GMT
I'm still very new to Cassandra, but when I started reading about it the first
thing I thought about was a session store. It's based (in part from what I
understand) on Dynamo which is (again, I could be wrong) used at Amazon as the
session store for your shopping cart.

So I would certainly reach for Cassandra if I needed a reliable distributed
session store.

Bill-