cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Asil <asdk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Finding the intersection results of column sets of two rows
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 05:32:04 GMT

I think my question might have been unclear to some of you. So I would
again explain my problem(& solution which I thought of) for the sake
of clarity:-

Consider I have 2 rows.  1st row contains 60-70 columns and 2nd row
contains like in hundreds of thousands columns. Both the columns sets
are all valueless. I need to just findout the **common column names**
in the two rows. **These two rows are known to me**. So what I plan to
do is, I just pick up all **columns (names)** of 1st row (60 -70
columns) and just ask for them in 2nd row, whatever column names I get
back is my result.
Would there be any problem with this solution ? This is how I am
expecting to get common column names.