cassandra-user mailing list archives

From buddhasystem <potek...@bnl.gov>
Subject Re: Specifying row caching on per query basis ?
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 20:42:23 GMT

Jonathan, what if the data is really homogeneous, but over a long period of
time. I decided that the users who hit the database for recent past should
have a better ride. Splitting into a separate CF also has costs, right?

In fact, if I were to go this way, do you think I can crank down the key
caches? If yes, down to what level, zero?

Thanks!