What is the ConsistencyLevel value? Is it ConsistencyLevel.ANY?

Javadoc:

* Write consistency levels make the following guarantees before reporting success to the client:

*   ANY          Ensure that the write has been written once somewhere, including possibly being hinted in a non-target node.

*   ONE          Ensure that the write has been written to at least 1 node's commit log and memory table

*   QUORUM       Ensure that the write has been written to <ReplicationFactor> / 2 + 1 nodes

*   LOCAL_QUORUM Ensure that the write has been written to <ReplicationFactor> / 2 + 1 nodes, within the local datacenter (requires NetworkTopologyStrategy)

*   EACH_QUORUM  Ensure that the write has been written to <ReplicationFactor> / 2 + 1 nodes in each datacenter (requires NetworkTopologyStrategy)

*   ALL          Ensure that the write is written to <code>&lt;ReplicationFactor&gt;</code> nodes before responding to the client.