cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "raoyixuan (Shandy)" <raoyix...@huawei.com>
Subject about the data directory
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 06:36:38 GMT
I have 4 nodes, then I  I create one keyspace (such as FOO) with replica factor =1 and insert
an data, why I can see the directory of /var/lib/Cassandra/data/FOO in every nodes? As I know,
I just have one replica

华为技术有限公司 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.[Company_logo]

Phone: 28358610
Mobile: 13425182943
Email: raoyixuan@huawei.com<mailto:raoyixuan@huawei.com>
地址:深圳市龙岗区坂田华为基地 邮编:518129
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Bantian, Longgang District,Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China
http://www.huawei.com
本邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁
止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中
的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
by