cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Nate McCall <n...@riptano.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra 0.7.0 Release in Riptano public repository?
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 22:03:51 GMT
For Cassandra, the issues-to-version is managed daily. Keeping tabs on
that is probably the best idea of a Roadmap. Further, anyone can sign
up for an ASF Jira account and submit issues as well as comment on and
even "vote" for existing ones.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 3:51 PM, Michael Fortin <mikee@m410.us> wrote:
> Congrats on the release.
>
> Is there a roadmap posted somewhere for cassandra?  I didn't see one on the wiki.
I was curious to know what major features are in future and if there was a crude timeline
for a 1.0 release.