cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Ertio Lew <ertio...@gmail.com>
Subject Do you have a site in production environment with Cassandra? What client do you use?
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 17:24:34 GMT
Hey,

If you have a site in production environment or considering so, what
is the client that you use to interact with Cassandra. I know that
there are several clients available out there according to the
language you use but I would love to know what clients are being used
widely in production environments and are best to work with(support
most required features for performance).

Also preferably tell about the technology stack for your applications.

Any suggestions, comments appreciated ?

Thanks
Ertio