cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Trung Tran <tran.hieutr...@gmail.com>
Subject Cassandra/Hadoop only write few columns
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 08:40:10 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on ColumnFamilyOutputFormat and for some reasons my reduce
class does not write all columns to cassandra. I tried to modify
mapreduce.output.columnfamilyoutputformat.batch.threshold with some
different values (1, 8, .. etc) but no thing changes.

What i'm having in my reduce class is :

ArrayList<Mutation> a = new ArrayList<Mutation>();

a.add(getMutation(colNam1, val1));
a.add(getMutation(colNam2, val2));
a.add(getMutation(colNam2, val2)); ...etc

context.write(key,a);

Only 2 columns are written in to cassandra, and no error log is found
on both hadoop and cassandra log. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Trung.